Roadheader is a machine used to excavate straight underground roadways. The roadheader is divided into an open roadheader and a shield roadheader. The roadheader is mainly composed of a walking mechanism, a working mechanism, and a shipment ...
(1) The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
(2) Ambient temperature: -20 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃;
(3) The relative humidity of the surrounding air is not more than 90% (+ 25 ° C);
(4) In mines with gas, coal dust or other explosive gases;
(5) The installation slope with the vertical plane does not exceed 18 °;
(6) In an environment free of gases or vapors that damage insulation;
(7) Where there is no long-term continuous leakage;
(8) Pollution level: level 3;
(9) Installation category: Category III.
(1). All electronic control equipments have obtained explosion-proof inspection certificate;
(2). The roadheader is equipped with a starting alarm device and front and rear lighting;
(3). The transmission system of the cutting mechanism and the shipping mechanism is provided with an overload protection device;
(4). The start and stop sequence between the oil pump motor, the cutting motor and the second transport motor has a locking device in the electronic control system;
(5). The hydraulic system has a filtering device, as well as protection devices such as pressure, oil temperature and oil level display;
(6). The electric control system is provided with an emergency cut-off and locking device, and an emergency stop button is also installed on the other side of the driver's seat;
(7). The boring machine is equipped with internal and external spray systems, and has a filtering device and a protection function.
Due to different production batches and specific models, the above pictures are for reference only. For details, please contact our sales staff for specific verification.
Quick access from your phone
National unified sales hotline
Address: Jining City, Shandong Province
11 Kaiyuan Road North, Hi-tech Zone
Scan, mobile access
China Coal Official WeChat
China Coal Official WeChat Mini Program