Overview of mine portable rescue capsule
Mine mobile rescue capsule is a new type of underground mine escape and evacuation equipment. Place it near the mining face. When a major accident occurs under the coal mine, the emergency personnel in the underground can quickly enter the rescue cabin and wait for rescue in an emergency situation that cannot be immediately lifted to escape, and change the emergency rescue of mine disasters that simply rely on external rescue. The mode, from passive standby to active self-rescue combined with external rescue, plays a vital role in the scientific and effective conduct of rescue work.
The mine rescue cabin is mainly composed of a cabin body part, an air purification and temperature and humidity adjustment system, an oxygen supply system, a compressed air system, an air curtain system, a gas spray system, an exhaust system, an environmental detection system, and a survival guarantee system. Aiming at the two major problems in the design of the rescue capsule-temperature control and oxygen supply.
Oxygen supply system
The normal oxygen supply in the rescue capsule mainly includes three methods: mine compressed air, reserve compressed oxygen, and chemical reaction to generate oxygen.The oxygen supply device should meet three conditions: supply gas close to the air component as much as possible, and pure O2 should pass through first. The mixed gas then enters the rescue capsule for breathing; it can continuously supply O2 without interruption, which is usually achieved by more than two independent gas supply systems; it can adjust the O2 release rate to be consistent with the personnel consumption rate in the rescue capsule to stabilize the O2 concentration .
Collection and disposal of excreta
In order to prevent human excreta from polluting the environment of the cabin and affecting the health of trapped persons, the toilets in the cabin must be scientifically designed to properly collect and dispose of the excreta.
Air Conditioning System
In order to maximize the survival time of the trapped people, the mine rescue capsule is required to have considerable protection ability against the harsh environment in the mine such as explosion, impact, fire, etc. Therefore, the shell of the rescue capsule must have a certain degree of heat insulation performance. Inside the rescue capsule, the trapped person itself generates a large amount of heat radiation. In order to control the temperature in the rescue chamber not to be too high, the air conditioner controls the temperature. The main unit of the air conditioner can be placed inside the rescue cabin, and the compressor must be external, which inevitably brings the explosion protection problem of the air conditioner compressor. In addition, in order to maintain a comfortable temperature in a space of more than 20 cubic meters, sufficient power is required to run the air conditioner, and external power is often interrupted during a mine disaster, which can only be maintained by batteries. Therefore, the survival time of the rescue capsule is largely determined by the coordination between the power of the air conditioner and the backup battery.
Monitoring system and removal of toxic and harmful gases
When living in the rescue capsule, as the time of the trapped person in the rescue capsule increases, there will be a accumulation of CO2, CO, H2S, CH4 and other toxic and harmful gases in the cabin. For various parameters inside and outside the space, corresponding measures should be taken to maintain living conditions according to changes in the situation. Most of the toxic gas concentration changes are not fatal enough to be sensed by human organs in time. Therefore, various monitoring instruments should be installed in the rescue capsule to monitor all major living environment parameters in real time and be equipped with devices to absorb or remove the above-mentioned gases. It requires simple operation, high degree of automation and reliable performance. The main objects monitored by the monitoring system in the rescue capsule generally include O2, CO2, CO, H2S, CH4, pressure, temperature, humidity, and the operating conditions of various equipment. Monitoring of gas concentration Set the monitoring range and alarm value of the instrument according to the effect of gas on the human body.
When an accident occurs, it is only the first step for a distressed miner to enter the rescue capsule. Using the communication system in the rescue capsule to get in touch with the outside world in time and guide rescuers to the rescue is the most important thing. At present, effective rescue systems are rarely installed in foreign rescue capsules, and if the rescue capsules can be equipped with advanced and reliable communication systems that can communicate with the ground, it is undoubtedly of great significance to the smooth development of rescue work.
Energy and Power Systems
The air-conditioning, lighting, communication, and electronic control equipment in the rescue capsule must be maintained by electricity, especially the high-power air-conditioning compressors, which consume a lot of power resources. The ability to provide power to the power-saving equipment of the rescue capsule and maintain its long-term stable operation has a great impact on extending the life-saving time. When an accident occurs, the external power supply is interrupted, and the rescue capsule can only be powered by its own battery. Mine storage batteries are required to be intrinsically safe and capable of maintaining various types of equipment such as air conditioners for a long time.
Removable water-proof rescue cabin for mine
1. The rescue cabin body adopts a modular structure design, which is convenient for transportation and movement. It can be arbitrarily combined into different sizes and specifications of rescue cabins according to the different underground spaces and the number of evacuation people.
2. The cabin adopts a light steel frame structure, and the inner and outer steel plates are sealed to resist the explosive impact of 2.2Mpa.
3. Underground pressure air, compressed oxygen, oxygen generator, self-rescuer four-stage oxygen supply, safe and reliable.
4. Refrigeration and dehumidification is simple and practical.
5. The cabin maintains a positive pressure of 200 ~ 300Pa, and the living environment is comfortable.
6. Capable of resisting water penetration of 300 meters.
7. The outer surface of the cabin can withstand instantaneous temperature up to 1200 ° C, which is thermally and soundproof.
8. The cabin door adopts a patented airtight door, which has a strong sealing performance and can effectively prevent the invasion of toxic and harmful gases.
9. Evacuation from the nearest place is fast and convenient; multi-point arrangement and comprehensive coverage; multi-level protection and independent operation.
10. As a representative of the emergency avoidance system, the rescue capsule is fully docked and interconnected with the five original underground avoidance systems (monitoring and monitoring system, underground personnel positioning system, compressed air self-rescue system, water supply rescue system and communication and communication system); The cabins are interconnected.