Shock-resistant valve is composed of door frame, door leaf, locking device, dumpling sheet and other components. The upper part of the door leaf is equipped with three groups of ventilation valve devices, that is, there are three groups of 18 holes with a diameter of 122mm on the bottom plate of the valve. The ventilation volume of each group of valves is 2000 cubic meters / h, the total ventilation volume is 6000 cubic meters / h, and the wind speed is designed according to 8m / s.
1. The door frame is a frame structure with unequal corner welding.
2. There are 2 sets of locking devices, one is the locking shaft for normal closing, and the handle is rotating; the other is the emergency locking device, whose function is to close the door and door frame instantly when the impact force is greater than 294N, and compress and seal. Ring, the lock head enters the lock core, and the double leaf spring is turned to lock the lock to prevent the door from rebounding; the lock can be unlocked by turning the handle of the external key.
3. The lower dumpling sheet is supported by one-way thrust ball bearings, and the middle is spring folded to ensure that the door closes automatically.
4. Sealing method adopts "9" shaped rubber seal.
|Serial number||model||Door frame size (mm)||Pressure (kPa)||Ventilation volume (m3 / h)|
|1||T86-FH2500 / 918||900 × 1800||2500||6000|
|2||T86-FH1500 / 918||900 × 1800||1500||6000|
Watertight closed door is used in the passage of the underground main transformer substation and the main drainage pump room to the underground parking lot. The maximum pressure of this closed door is 98KPa. The closed door leaf is made of flat steel plate, T-shaped rib plate, ring beam and other components. The door frame is a combined structure of channel steel and I-beam. The tensioning device is a wedge-shaped slider. The hinge is supported by rolling bearings. A closed door is a door that increases air tightness. The materials of the closed door are wood and steel. The key component is the seal.
1. Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ～ 110kPa;
2. Ambient temperature: -30 ℃ ～ 40 ℃;
3. The average relative humidity is ≤95% (25 ℃);
4. Underground coal mines with explosive mixtures of methane and coal dust;
5. No gas enough to corrode and damage the insulation of metal casings and electrical appliances;
6. Water pressure: 0 ～ 3.5MPa.
(1) Check the concentration of harmful gases such as gas and carbon dioxide at the construction site. The construction site must be well ventilated, and the concentration of gas and carbon dioxide gas does not exceed the provisions of the "Coal Mine Safety Regulations".
(2) Check the support conditions of the roof and side walls 5m before and after the construction site, and report and deal with the problems in time. Construction can be carried out without hidden dangers.
(3) The periphery of the wall should be re-cut to see the hard top, hard top and solid with coal and rock; the wall surface should be flat without cracks, heavy joints and voids.
The non-pressure air damper is mainly used in each contact lane between the mine inlet and return lanes and the main inlet and return lanes. It is a substitute for all current dampers. It is mainly used in each contact lane between the mine inlet and return air lanes and the main inlet and return air lanes. It breaks the old-fashioned traditional wind.
1. The opening force has nothing to do with the wind pressure and wind direction;
2, two-way wind insulation, no need to set up reverse dampers;
3.Simple structure, strong and durable;
4. Stable closing, safe and reliable;
5, good fire performance;
6. The two dampers can be mutually locked.
The fire barrier gate is used between the underground main drainage pump and the main substation chamber; in the passage of the substation in the mining area; in the passage of belt conveyors, winch power distribution electrical equipment and substation chambers, such as underground During a fire, the combustion will not spread and ensure the safety of the mine.
Inclined wind well explosion-proof door is mainly used for mine inclined wind well head. When a danger occurs downhole, the shock wave rushes the explosion-proof door outwards, which plays a role of releasing and mitigating the shock wave of the inclined wind well.
1. It is suitable for the fan with a maximum negative pressure of 350 mm.
2. Part 7 welded steel pipe is applied in the windward direction, and it is not necessary to keep it properly during normal work;
3. The transportation of explosion-proof doors shall take necessary measures to prevent deformation;
4. The door frame installation of explosion-proof doors should cooperate closely with the mining profession to prevent deformation;
5. The cooperation between the door frame and the door leaf, and strive to tightly add rubber to the rear of the column in the door frame to prevent air leakage;
6, part number 3 hinge installation to ensure flexibility in oil lubrication;
7. All explosion-proof doors should be painted with red camphor and then painted with black paint.
When installing the explosion-proof door of the inclined wind shaft, it should be straight and level after installation according to the installation method. Then close the explosion-proof door, place the blocking bars on the fixed frames on both sides of the door frame, and bury the door with sand or stone under the outer door for 10 cm.
(1) First arrange and measure the width and height of the roadway entrance to ensure that the entire explosion-proof door (including the embedded parts) is placed.
(2) Place the two doors flat on the ground, arrange the sealing rubber plate in the middle of the two doors, and fix the two doors with bolts, that is, to be installed.
(3) Correct the direction to ensure that the explosion-proof door can only open outwards, and then force up the two doors at the wellhead at the same time.
(4) After the adjustment is completed, the whole door is fixed with wooden braces, and the wall fixing is started according to the wellhead design.
(5) After the wall is solidified, close the explosion-proof door, place the retaining bars on the fixed frames on both sides of the door frame, and bury the door with sand or stone under the outer door for 10 centimeters.
The evacuation chamber door is used between the transition room and the survival room of the underground refuge chamber. Protect the safety of indoor personnel (one set of two). Opening outwards can play the role of waterproofing, fire prevention and shock wave prevention.
The anti-shock wave valve is used in the underground, and plays the role of anti-shock wave, adjusting the air volume and isolation required by the warehouse. The anti-shock wave valve is composed of a door frame, a door leaf, a locking device, a dumpling sheet and other components.
Water cutoff gates are specially set up to prevent underground water from suddenly pouring into other roadways in areas where underground water may be threatened by water damage.
Waterproof gate (waterdoor) is a mine waterproofing facility with a door that is set up to prevent sudden underground water inrush. It usually consists of a concrete wall stack, a door frame and a door that can be opened. The shape of the door leaf is round and rectangular. When the water pressure exceeds 3 MPa, a spherical door can be used to resist huge water pressure. The door panel is generally made of iron plate or steel plate, and its thickness is determined according to the water pressure. When the water pressure does not exceed 4MPa, it can be made of 36-65mm steel plates, or welded on both sides of I-beam steel with a certain thickness of steel plates; when the water pressure exceeds 4MPa, the contact surface between the door frame and the door leaf is inclined, and Pad rubber, lead, or tar-soaked canvas to ensure that the contact surface is tight and watertight.
The gate is our company's improved product, advanced technology, reliable quality. It is widely used in metallurgy, mining, building materials and other industries. It is an ideal equipment for controlling the flow of dust materials.
The gate is mainly composed of frames, shutters, electro-hydraulic devices and other parts. During operation, the piston rod is driven by the hydraulic pressure to reciprocate in the horizontal direction to achieve the purpose of valve opening and closing.
The gate valve has a simple structure, light weight, flexible operation, convenient assembly and disassembly, and is made of high-quality carbon steel, which has high strength, good performance and long service life. The screw rod and nut adopt a soft protective cover structure, which is not affected by external dust.
The gate is mainly composed of a frame, a screw rod nut, a hand wheel, and a brake plate. The hand wheel (sprocket) rotates, and the screw rod carries the screw rod nut and the brake plate for horizontal reciprocating movement to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the valve.